Ever since I received a Loose Tea teapot for Christmas last year, I no longer drink "bagged" tea.
I do not say that like it's a bad thing either "bagged tea". lol
I lose track of time in a tea room/tea store and usually leave with 4-6 different flavours. lol
(when you're a *shop-a-holic*- you'll use any reason to splurge and make purchases-haha).
My favorite teas are- my beloved "g.berry green tea"; mint tea (from the farmers market in Calgary); cherry green tea (my sister in law bought me a bag and it's pretty AMAZING! lol); and usually a cup of Japanese Lime green tea to end my day!
I have such a fascination with loose tea, that I felt it was neccessary to dedicate an entire post too it lol
So far I've tried-
Green Tea
Oolong Tea
Wellness blends
Fruit blends
Black Tea
Rooibos tea
Sencha tea
I don't have a particular favorite, other than Green Teas and Mint Teas. I have a Wellness tea that I drink- I get it from a small shop in calgary. =)
Albeit, I still love a cup of Tim Hortons' Green Tea once in awhile! (I'm not THAT snobby! lol)
Three shops that I frequent (I'm clearly a frequent buyer member at each location lol)
Jasmine Tea Room (local 403 shop)
Tea Desire (calgary shop)
Teaopia (calgary shop)
and there's a small booth that I just LOVE at a year-round farmers' market in Calgary-
Crossroads Market
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment