I've ALREADY contemplated about shutting down and closing my blog....crazy eh? I don't know, seesms that for some reason or other- I can't find the balance between blogging and privacy..lol well wait, let me retract that. I do keep ALOT private- family matters/personal matters/etc. But I really love this place as MY place to unload/unlease/vent/bitch/celebrate/etc.....lol
Anyway, now that I've decided that I will keep at it for awhile longer (I like that I've found out how I will beable to print my posts as a book when I want too....remember, my reason for my blog is not only as my outlet, but also for my boys! If one day they ever want to know why mommy was always on blogger! lol)
I am SUPER proud of my oldest boy! He's passed K5 and will officially be a Grade One student come this fall. He makes us proud every single day, and is such a terrific little boy!
We are celebrating the beginning of Summer 2011 by taking the boys to the new movie Cars 2 this weekend. (we've already purchased our passes from Costco lol dorrrrrrrks lol)
Canada Day weekend is going to be SO.MUCH.FUN...... We've always celebrated it and enjoyed the festivities around town. What's even better is that following Saturday, I am heading North and going to have a one night "sleep over" with one of my BFF's! I can't wait! Seriously....we're so stoked! We were like giddy little girls when we were discussing it again last night....lol my hubby just chuckles at us, as he overhears my phone convo! " okay, so I'll leave before noon and then when I get there, we can get dressed and go hang out....I think it should be totally laid back, just a real chill kind of night...omg, okay what else should I bring? hahaha, okay, well tell me that story when I get there!!!" hahaha dorks I tell ya! I sure do love her though! One of the few honest people in my life, who REALLY gets me! We just vibe off one another, and have the craziest times! YAYYYYY, can't wait!!!! lol
Okay, so after speaking to my awesome bff, I've come to this conclusion. WE can't change people. We have NO control over others or their actions. We are only in control of our own. I know this, I've always known this. But these past few weeks have been SO SO tough...in every way. Upset. Anger. Hurt. Resentment. Alone. Sadness. etc...... I've cried to my husband, I've been SO angry and felt so alone. But at the end of it all, I remember that I am ALIVE. I am living and breathing. I can SEE. I have the greatest job of being home every day with my children. I am able to be with them and watch them grown and teach them. Too love them up and let them know how great they are. I am reminded that I do have a great life. Every day is great. =)
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment