The Creator knows that I would move mountains, too protect my children from any danger/ outside influences/ inflictions, etc.
But right now, it seems we are being "tested". I know that speaks volumes and leads one to think of MANY different situations/obstacles,etc. But its not like that. TRUST ME.
Without going into detail and giving too much information, I will say that my little family of five has been thrown a curveball. I am sincerely SO thankful for the guidance and support of two of my very own "lifelines"-two individuals who have always been there to help me and give me advice and that little nudge that I need from time to time. Without my husband's continual support and my two "lifelines", I would be stuck. Seriously.
All I can do is continue to research and reach out- too tackle this curveball, so I can keep my family afloat.
I love my sons more than anything. Every parent out there will know exactly what I am talking about. It hurts me to see one fall behind or suffer, especially in silence. No matter what age these young innocent little beings are-they are so smart and resilient! =)
I love you Dry.Dom.Ree! Forever and ever....... *even when I want to duct-tape you three to separate walls or sell you to the zoo ;-) *
Sidenote** Of course, me being the optimist in our family- this curveball may have been a blessing in disguise. Albeit- a tough disguise. I may be totally jumping the gun here by even allowing myself to blog this next part- BUT the most recent talk in our little family (and I'm talking all day recent, not weeks or months lol), has Doug and I discussing some potential and very real possibilities that would both impact AND benefit our family in major ways. We are just in the "pipedream" phase, so we'll see if we can take it upon ourselves to continue adding onto the phases. We'll see. Right now though, our main focus is the issue/issues at hand.
g'nite!
ps.
(here's a funny picture I captured yesteday- a small glimpse of my everyday life lol)
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment