This past weekend was a really great LAID back weekend! The hubby and I planned it exactly for that reason...... No schedules; no appointments; no timelines; just us and our three little men!
Friday- My 3 little boys and I had a "lunch date" and ate at their favorite pizza joint- Pizza Hut! Then we went and "window shopped" at the mall. I love when they each give their input, on what we can do together. Little Dom really liked showing me which new washer and dryer and fridge he's going to buy me one day from Sears ;-) Dry is really great about making sure he and his little brothers are careful when we're out in public. As for little Dudey, he loves EVERYTHING his brothers love lol so hes a go with the flow kind of guy!
Saturday- I went and visited with some really GREAT acquaintances of mine-over coffee/tea/water and great conversations! =) Afterwards, we took the boys swimming. That was really fun- (when the hero of a lifeguard wasn't being so flipping annoying!!! LoL but its her job I guess lol). I finished off the evening with a very INTENSE workout at the gym!!!! LOVED every single moment of the sweat and gruelling self-inflcted torture lol...
Sunday- Doug took Dry and Dom golfing "on a real golf course" for the first time today! They did 9 holes and rented a cart! The boys were ecstatic!!!! And had so much fun. I think it's great that they have their own activity they love to do, with their dad. He said that he notices such a transformation within them, when they are out golfing or at the driving range. They listen very very well, and follow the rules. They know that its a quiet and "intense" sport, and they love to focus and work on their swings before they actually hit the ball. Isn't that awesome..... I am glad that it helps them with all aspects of their growth and development. =) Little Dudey and I hung out, just the two of us! It was sure fun. We got dressed, ran afew errands, went to the mall to get something quickly and just thoroughly enjoyed one anothers' company. Its not often I get my little baby boy ALLLLLL too myself! lol Steak dinner and playing in the sprinkler is how we ended the weekend! Oh, and text messages from the inlaws-letting us know they arrived safely in Las Vegas!!! (lucky lucky ducks! lol)
Tomorrow, the hubby goes and -OFFICIALLY- writes the LSAT exam. He's prepped as much as he possibly could, and from here on out; his knowledge, his perserverance, his patience, his studying, his skills and his sheer determination will be with him as he enters that exam room! I love you SOOOOOO incredibly much Douglas, and know that you will do awesome! The boys and I are rooting for you, as we always have and will continue to do so! You don't need "good luck" because luck isn't in the equation!!!!! =)
ttyl!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's Mom. Trying the anonymous post way to leave a comment.
What a great week-end, you all had. Sending LOVE to you all.
Saw Auntie Tricia last night, she said she is part of our Prayer Army, too.
Post a Comment