Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cars 2.

6am this morning, I woke up to this:
 "Guess what Dry, we get to go watch the new Cars 2 today...so lets get ready for it!! can you get us some clothes and I'll wake up mom and dad to make us some breakfast- maybe we'll watch Cars part 1 before we go!" lol excited isn't even close to what these little guys are feeling lol

Off topic note-
 I have small reminders that my own health is still very very crucial. Just because the 3rd LP was successful, does not mean that I am fully recovered. Although it has officially been a month since the procedure! =)

I am VERY VERY grateful for the people in my Life. I need not display names because those closest to me, know who they are. I have a good handful of awesome friends who are so fun to be around and so supportive. I love when we get together and just laugh and hang out. I love that when times get tough-we can be there for one another. I especially love that we take each others' children like our very own. I do my darn hardest not to "categorize" my friends and acquaintances- its not fair to anyone and I would be sad if I knew people did that to me. All around, I just love good company and good laughs!

Having said that, I wish next weekend would come sooner. It's been forever since I've had a "Girls only" sleepover. I cherish my friendship with my awesome friend, and can't wait to just veg and hang out! I know I'll be lonely for my little guys- but its only an over-nighter lol

The hubby and I have been watching the calendar like hawks, waiting for June 29th to roll around. That is a VERY important date and it will determine how our future will pan out. It's not an "all or nothing" situation though, because he's on such an amazing journey so far. It simply means our process will speed up, or it may just take a bit longer. But we're not rushing time, just rolling with the punches! Its a fun ride and we all benefit so much from everything. =)

The hubby also found out that July is going to be a short work month- with full pay though! *fist pumps* So we'll see more of him, and beable to enjoy our summer as a family. His dept. is also going on a staff retreat and family members are included. Dates are still pending, but the City of Champions is the decided location! whoooo hooooo.....I'm really hoping that my lil' sister can come stay with us while we're up there, but I dont want to jump the gun yet! lol

Okay, off to get the family ready and out the door....I am mentally preparing myself for the packed Saturday theatre...lol ttyl!

((ps. pet peeve-- when people are face to face with me and they STARE at my tattoo and not look at my face, or they say "ohhh, you have a tattoo right there"...well DUH! I think I know I have a tattoo there..lol....silly people!))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - about the tattoo!

So did you watch Cars before going to watch part 2?