Friday, June 10, 2011

I love my family

I am very very blessed to have been born into such a great family.

My Mosom (grandfather) is an amazing and humble man; my Kokom (grandmother) is a loving and kind lady. I enjoy all the time that I do get to spend with them, and only wish I lived closer. My mosom is a man of few words, but what he has told me-I soak up. You can be in the same room with him and just be completely comfortable with the silence-it's that great! =)  My kokom has really given me "words of wisdom" and it makes me feel "warm and bubbly" when she tells me that I'm a good mother and that I am doing a good job. It is truly humbling when your grandparents tell you that they're proud of you. Sure, I didn't graduate from high school and I made several mistakes along the way- but too this day, they assure me that I'm "doing good"..... I keep them in my daily prayers and am always sending them warm hugs and positive thoughts.

 They are the head matriarchs of a very crazy/funny/loving/silly/caring family. Their children and grandchildren are all wonderful people within themselves. We all contribute something- no matter how big or small, too the wonderful dynamics of our family.

                                                    I love my Wildcat family.
                                                       Forever  and Always.

*Christmas 2009 at Mosom and Kokom's house. Only afew family members missing.

No comments: