Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not so "Wordless Wednesday"

  I'm glad my kids are still at that very young tender age of being "easily distracted" lol Not that it always works the way I want it too LOL
 Anyway, all week we've heard how the eldest boy's school was having a "pancake breakfast" this morning from 7 to 8am........and how HE needed to go and eat there, with us in tow; and with his other friends that he had hoped would be there.....*insert bug eyed face here* lol
  Yeah, well that thought was short lived. Although he did ask up until twenty minutes ago (8:20am) if we were going. I was able to persuade him to having a pancake breakfast at home! With mom's own homemade pancakes....lol his little brothers loved the thought of that, and after a quick moment, he realized it would be better!!! (hehehe). Alas, pancakes and syrup galore were enjoyed in our kitchen-in our own pjs!!! (no way, was I going to be up and dressed and out the door with 3 little boys by 7-8am. LOL......especially because the invitation did not specify that pajamas were mandatory! lol)

   I cannot believe that my oldest son has NINE days of school left, before he's officially done Kindergarten! I'm so happy and excited for him. Sad is the biggest emotion of all-that my first born is growing up so fast, and no longer my little "nynen boy".... But he'll always be my drydee! I get all emotional at how much he's matured and how smart he is! Everyday, he's teaching us something new, and vice versa. His patience is amazing, and as the big brother-he's such a great role model! Ughh, getting all sappy and misty-eyed again and its not even 9am! lol...

 Okay, here are afew pictures to end my post!

Dryden at t-ball practice  May'11

He's a power hitter. =) t-ball practice May'11

Awww, you just KNOW what Dudey is eyeballing! LoL June'11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great action shots! Looks like another sport that comes naturally for him!
Mom