Monday, August 1, 2011

I am where I need too be.

This past 4-5 days has been liberating and so emotionally draining. to say the least.

I am HUMBLED beyond ALL reason for my support network and those who are there to "pick me up when I am down". I am not dwelling, nor depressed. But I've had to reach DEEP within myself and resurface feelings/emotions and faded/jaded memories, in order to HEAL. Who knew, I thought I had healed. But I guess there's the lesson to be learned, we never completely heal, we just learn more coping mechanisms and strengthen ourselves too continue living our glorious lives. =)

All I know is this, I am headed too the "Rez" today, to fully envelope the healing; the powerful atmosphere; and draw strength from what we as a family, hold close to our Hearts. I am in a VERY good place in my Life, and I would not have it any other way. I am able to rejuvenate my Spirit and know that our Creator has a purpose for us all. I am ready for what today will show me and TRUST fully that I am GOING to be okay. Medically/ Family wise/ personally/ etc. I will allow my inner inhabitions and self-debilitations go with the wind, and allow nothing but positivity and warmth surround me. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) & <3

How did it go?
Mom