I had this GREAT and glorious plan for the boys and I, how we would spend our time and our days. Wellllll lets just say, its' been a gongshow since school has been out lol ah well!
I also have SOOOOOOO many pictures to upload and edit, on my home computer. My
I do have afew pictures on Doug's laptop from when the Prime Minister received his Blackfoot name and was inducted into the Chieftainship of the Blood Tribe. **again, my own personal opinions will not be included here LOL** Let's just say, the attendance at this rather Important event- was poor, for lack of a better word.
**Note, I LOVE this picture because my one and only is one heckuva' handsome guy, but I feel I could've taken a nicer photo lol**
We headed North, for the BTSD Staff Retreat, and it was a great trip. I sincerely have forgotten how BUSY and CHAOTIC the city of Edmonton is.....let alone, West Edmonton Mall....wow....Too think we would frequent WEM so much as kids/teenagers,etc...brutal! lol The Littles were able to enjoy themselves at the Hotel, and during our visit to Hobbema. They especially liked visiting their Kahkoo and their Chapon' they told me. Too cute! Ohh, and their Mosom. They just LOVE their Mosom, and he's such a great Mosom too! =) I love our family!
On the homefront, things are as good as they can be. We're getting ready for some ceremonies back on the rez; as well as planning our trip down to Gt.Falls for BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING; planning the boys' Birthdays; and how we'll swing our Anniv. trip....(this has changed immensely, but in a good way! lol hoping to make some significant purchases as opposed to taking off for a weekend trip!)
Okay, boys are melting down and DESPERATE for my attention! lol TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment