In exactly one month, my first little man; my OLDEST son will be celebrating his birthday! I'm so excited, but a small teeny tiny bit sad....he is growing SOOOOO fast. All of my babies are....such amazing little people, they are.
The hubby and I are sitting here on separate laptops and going over deadlines and fees for the upcoming sports and "commitments" that we need to schedule into our family's hectic calendar. A new sport is being introduced to our household, and albeit VERY expensive- it must be done. All three of our boys are named after hockey players, so its only fitting that they start. Our oldest will start this fall, and it will give us time to get little Bubbs out on the ice....Dudey if he thinks its neccessary ;-)
Hockey, indoor Soccer league, and swimming. I need to maintain my sanity through all of this LoL which I will by being home with my itty bitty Dudey in the afternoons....lol
Less than a month away before school starts for the older boys; and Doug starts his LAST year of University ((for his first Degree ;-) ))
As for me; I'm maintaining. Obviously lol I am grateful each and every day for my Life. I know I say that alot, but it's true. I still take great pleasure in the simple things, and YES- the darn ant problem is keeping me "humble" lol ((same reason why I have yet to clear the very intracate spiderweb from my van's driver-side mirror- a story my mom told me that made so much sense! I actually look forward to seeing my little friend's creation every time I get into my van lol))
I've recently accomplished some very AMAZING personal goals and records, and when I start to feel ~down~, I just replay what I've accomplished and it helps me to stay level. (I must also note that the new "guy" in my life, is sure a tough one! lol but he's a diamond in the rough, and is only helping me "help myself".....Thanks R! **yes, my hubby is VERY aware of this fella lol jk!**
G'nite
1 comment:
Just sending you a :-) , a (((HUG))) and lots of <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment