Sometimes I just want to shout it from the ROOF TOPS,
just HOW MUCH I love my little boys!!!!! =)
These are three separate photos from completely different dates, but I managed to make a little "message" with them..... =D
I know how "stingy" I must be with them, but aren't I allowed to keep them too myself? lol =P
Especially since I'm still VERY VERY AWESOME in their eyes? and they will give me hugs and kisses at the drop of a hat, no matter where we are..and want me to lay with them and play with them and all that other good stuff that comes with parenting!! LoL I know I know, I have to allow them to spread their wings, but not just yet...lol =P
I love you my Littles, forever and for always!

1 comment:
Awwwww.... Great msg & great collage!
So do LOVE them and you <3
Mom
Post a Comment