Saturday, April 3, 2010

C25K update--> W3D2 and W3D3 COMPLETED

I did THE IMPOSSIBLE today.....

Yes, ME!!! Kristen W. MB.......

I did something that is soooooo completely out of "the norm" for me!!!

Something that I've NEVER accomplished EVER in my Life...

I ran 26 minutes STRAIGHT today.....no stopping, maybe slowed my pace down from time to time; but I CONTINUED forward and just continued putting one foot infront of the other....

I am beyond AMAZED at what I accomplished today.......

If ANYONE had ever told me I would beable to run 26 minutes and cover 5.06km in that time, I WOULD seriously and literally LAUGH MY ASS off at them.....but also just tell myself "nope..you cant do that...its impossible"....

Well I am honest LIVING proof that "living large" doesnt have to consume my Life....that I can accomplish ANYTHING that I put my time and energy towards....

What am amazing feeling though....just to keep going, not even WANTING to stop; let alone NOT having my body and joints and limbs screaming at me to stop.......

I do have to give sooooo much thanks to my VFFs....the first 30 minutes of walking was so tough, because I was getting accustomed to using the VFFs on various terrain levels.....but once I found my groove, I took off.......

Okay...I'm off....I needed to update my blog and make sure to write down THIS day for myself!!! =)

No comments: