I seriously cannot believe how fast time is flying by! March 4th, 2010 ALREADY??? I swear that it seems like we were all at my mom's house for Christmas, and now to be about 2 weeks from my 25th birthday? YIKES!!!!! LoL
I know my last post was all butterflies and rainbows and how I've got a handle on everything...you know, my whole spheel about "I'll stay home with my boys fulltime, as well as do my fulltime classes online"...etc...welllllll...that didnt work as well as I had imagined it would've. Don't get me wrong, I did manage for one week..then I broke down, cried numerous times to my hubby and tried my damn hardest to suck it up and just make the appropriate arrangements that best suits my family and I. My boys are now in daycare (*gulp* was THEE hardest decision to make), and I am pulling 80-90s *knock on wood* in my studies...It's tough though, very very challenging...I seriously forgot how tedious and hard it is to continue with schooling; maybe not so much as to have forgotten, but choosing NOT to remember how it really is! LoL
But daycare is going well for my boys; I think the transition was harder on me then any of them! They've all adjusted well, and when I drop my baby boy off, he doesnt cry or freak out; he actually smiles and waves buh-bye to me! (which is bittersweet) lol
On the homefront, everything is as it should be. My house is still neat and tidy, our laundry has been cut down to about twice a week instead of daily LOL, and meals are still yummy as ever! LoL it's nice though, to beable to have the option to go out for lunch occasionally with my hubby. Oh, and Tim Horton's has started its Roll Up The Rim contest!!! Eeekkkk, I'm soooo addicted to coffee!! Seriously, its BAD! I won't divulge how much my daily coffee intake is, but just know that its not something to brag about! LoL
As for photography, I really am SO SO sad to admit my photography and my scrapbooking have been put on the back corner.....I rarely bring out my DSLR anymore... :-( sad hey...but I did take some pictures of my little man walking with his little push-walker, and of his brothers and their gold metal soccer medals! =)
Okay..off to watch the newest episode of Grey's, then hit the hay...my homework will be attended too, tomorrow!!! G'nite, and yes, I will try to update more regularily! LoL
Ps...went for lunch with my favorite gal, Sharla!!!! It was great...lots of girl talk, good eats, and just a well rounded and MUCH needed visit! ciao!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment