I've been up since 5:50am!!!! The time change has mixed up my hours..but I was up that early, because I knew that my alarm on my phone was going to go off at 6:15, and I didnt want to oversleep.... I tend to do that, have a rough sleep the night prior to something I know needs to get done.....
Anyway....I've started the C25K program, and I am both extremely excited but also NERVOUS!!!! I have taken before pictures, and my main focus isn't really to lose weight *who am I kidding, of course it is! LoL*, but to build my muscle back up, and to get back into some sort of reasonable fitness level! Let me tell you, this morning was W1D1 and OMG!!!! I struggled!!! So badly, I wanted to cry, thats how shitty it was..but I finished what I had started this morning, and walked home with a renewed sense of pride! I KNOW I can do this!!!!! I WILL.....it's such a refreshing feeling to start the day off with exercise...it's so exhilirating.... I know that this isnt going to be the "be all,end all". but its a start!!!! And we all must start somewhere.... I really do love how supportive my husband is...he's along on this journey to a new and healthier lifestyle. We've really revamped our food intake, and now have alot of fresh veggies and fruits in our home, instead of fried and processed stuff. I told him that I dont want to make two separate meals at dinner, for him and I, and the boys. So slowly, I'm going to do my best at getting my boys to eat healthy stuff with us......I've also taken a HUGE notice of our sodium intake....that really changes things.....anyway....I know that I sound like a wannabe or something, but I'm determined...my studies and my health are my biggest areas of focus, alongside my family and my home of course!!!!
ps...I think I should change my blog title...I haven't done any PHOTOGRAPHY lately, and that sucks!!!!! I really need to get cracking..but alas, I'm going at a steady pace in life, and photography is the least of my worries! sucks, but its true! LoL...ciao! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment