Thursday, January 28, 2010

the POWER behind POSITIVE thinking!

 Well folks, I am proud to say that come Monday, February 1st, 2010; I am going to be a STUDENT again! It took me 2 days to make a crazy amount of phone calls, research websites, wait for callbacks, etc. But I did all that, and have been registered at two different schools. I will be doing 3 online courses until June. I PASS those courses, submit paperwork for post.sec. funding, and then come September, I will be a FULL TIME University student!!!! I seriously cannot contain my excitement!!! I thought that getting into University was going to be soooo difficult, I hadn't even bothered trying to apply my time and energy to it. But I am living proof, that YES-ANYTHING is indeed possible!

 The best part of it all, my boys are still able to be home with me fulltime. It poses a HUGE challenge- because my classes are online during 8-4pm hours. But IT WILL WORK. I've been nothing but positive, and yes, I have faced some roadblocks and challenges; but I've just kept my spirits up and continued to be positive!

 I've registered my oldest for Kindergarten for September. What I find to be ridiculous, is it's only January and ALREADY his Kindergarten class was 99% full, with a wait list already being utilized!!!! Come on people, it's January!!! Why are there waiting lists for September classes already? lol oh well. Speaking of wait lists, my little Dom is on one for Pre-K. He's sooooo adamant that he's going to go to school too, which is fine. I truly hope it works out, because our baby boy will be in Daycare until it's time for him to go to school! We do have it all planned out, our plan for both Doug and I, with our schooling & our home lives. And yes, I am going about this as realistic as possible!!!!!

 Well off to enjoy my cup of Timmy's, and just have a lazy day at home! Tomorrow I have to be up and on the road at 7am, to make it to Calgary for a 9am appointment! =)

1 comment:

KJ. Wildcat said...

I am SUPER proud and Happy for you! Your going to do great and excel at all your goals for your classes.