I have to start off with letting y'all know that I'm going to be making CHANGES to my blog title.....I need a new "sign" up top here...this one just isnt working; neither is the actual "My Life, My Loves, My Photography" title......obviously because we don't see any photography on here! LoL So I figured I'd need to stop my false advertising. I still take pictures, I'm just not keeping up with the editing,etc as much as I would usually be. It's sad to admit that my DSLR isn't attached to my side, like it was before; but times are a-changing right! LoL
Life is HECTIC these days.....I swear my head hits the pillow, then boom! I'm up again-in a matter of hours. Being a mom, being a wife, doing my C25K, my online studies, the MOUNTAIN of homework that accumulates daily, oh and I've now added cycling and swimming to the mix! WHEW! Just thinking about all of that-tires me out......LoL
I think because I just celebrated my 25th Birthday last week, it really put alot into perspective.
I know that I WANT to live a happy and HEALTHY life. Not just for ME, but for my husband and my sons! My boys need me, they need to know that I'll be here for them as long as the Creator sees fit. I also know that I love working out. Not heading to the gym and lifting weights- kind of working out; but jogging/running, and now cycling and swimming. I think I'm VERY addicted to the increase of endorphins that are being released in all of this activity. I'm just freshly into the C25K program, but it's really REALLY motivating me! OMG, some days are DISGUSTINGLY brutal; but I keep going...one step at a time... I'm going to sign up for my FIRST EVER 5k run! I'm scared, but excited...I KNOW I can do it! I think what really shocks me is that I'm doing this ON MY OWN..not being forced or feeling pressured..but doing the running all on my own. Some days are sooooooo much harder than others, but I REFUSE to allow myself to stop.....its opened up so many doors for me, and I actually look forward to lacing up my shoes, grabbing my iPod, and just heading out.....
Anyway, cycling will help with building up my endurance and lower body muscles, as well as my breathing. Swimming will help ALOT with toning, and because when we're submerged in water-we are weightless- this will especially help in utilizing ALOT of different muscles! I can't wait...... my schedule is like this:
Monday-walking/jogging/running
Tuesday-cycling
Wednesday- walking/jogging/running
Thursday-swimming
Friday-walking/jogging/running
Sat- walking/light jogging (what does that even mean-light jogging?!?! lol)
Sun- MY REST DAY
Looks like alot hey? I've slowly been learning more tools to help me with maintaining a healthier lifestyle. It's AMAZING to know about all the information and resources out there...
Anyway..we went grocery shopping tonight and loaded up on fruits and veggies!!!! I can't wait to eat some- yum yum! LoL
I have to jump off to go and help my hubby put all the goods away....ciao!
**completed W2D2 today, and it was EFFIN' tough!!!!! wow...really worked my body, and I'M GLAD I refused to give up half way thru it.....nope...I'll jog at a snail pace if I have too, as long as I finish what I set out to do!!!**
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment