Thursday, March 11, 2010

ROAD TRIP

 My mom, two sisters and I are going on a road trip!!!!! It was confirmed YESTERDAY (march.10/10); and I'm soooooo excited for it! I'm really looking forward to just being in the company of my mom and sisters, we always have so much fun! LoL it's not all fun and games though, we all enjoy our "chill time"- just listening to mp3 players, playing iPod games, nintendo DSis', sleepin, munchin, etc...

 Here's the kicker.....want to know where we are headed??? Vancouver!!! A month too late you think? because of the Olympics and all LoL....meh! we watched the 2010 Van. Olympics from front row aka the television! LoL..... Anyway, we're going to Vancity for a concert....the Black Eyed Peas! My mom took a trip not too long ago, down to Phoenix, Az; to watch the BEP open for U2!!! Her all-time favorite band..so we're going for BEP....it's going to be crazy HYPE! I can't wait!

 I'm so SO SO grateful to my hubby for agreeing to watch the boys while I'm gone for those 3-4 days; I know they'll have a blast.. =)

 Okay, this was my latest update, my back is KILLIN me and I need to get ready for Grey's! LoL ciao!

(ps...my 25th birthday is in 8 days.... EEEKKKKK!!!! I'm feeling incredibly old already! ughh! lol)

1 comment:

K.Wildcat said...

Whoooo! I can't wait. It's going to be the best. It might even come close to the amount of fun we had in LV last august. lol. I'm uber-excited. 26 more sleeps. =P