Tuesday, May 17, 2011

it will work itself out...

Last night, I posted an add in Kijiji, needing urgent childcare for my three boys-IN HOME, for a minimum of 4-6 days while I recover from the outpatient day surgery....I am so stressed over this, but continue to put my faith in God and know that rest assured, something will work itself out.

I truly do not want to have to continue asking Douglas to take time off, as he just started his new summer position; nor do I want to send my babies out of our home during the day, to a daycare/dayhome. That saddens me at the thought of it.....again, something WILL pan out!

As always, I put each foot forward and pray for the best. Because my health is slowwwwwwwly and I mean slowly, feeling like its balancing out. I'm not in the clear, but these past few days have been on the positive side.

Thank goodness for Crockpots....supper seems to be waiting on Tuesdays and Thursdays especially, given its T-ball night....lol also love www.allrecipes.com !!!

Enjoy your Tuesday, I will be sure to enjoy mine! =)

No comments: