I've been slacking on updating my blog, but you know how it goes, Life just gets sooooo busy at times. Which is funny, because I log onto blogger daily, just to see if there are any new entries on the blogs that I follow. Meanwhile neglecting my own blog, but I doubt any of my "followers" really notice, ah well! LoL I know that I blog for my own piece of mind, which helps, although its like a diary, it's there for all to see LoL..
Oh boy! this past week has been, eventful. Not in a good way either, I had an unwanted visitor come to my home yesterday morning, and then proceed to harrass me, swear at me, and call me EVERY name in the book. ALL because I told this person that they are no longer welcome in my home. I was upset after all of this, I called my hubby because I was in tears. Not sad and hurt tears, but ANGRY and frustrated tears. I am however, thankful that my boys didn't see this scene or hear any of the words that were thrown at me.
I should give you a little background information; it was a long time coming. This situation that took place yesterday, only because said person has abused his/her welcome to our house. There are difficult circumstances that my husband's family are going thru, alot of it is so unneccessary, but it's still happening as we speak. Anyway, I knew that the aforementioned person was going to eventually come and start an argument, but I honestly did not see it happening that bad. Anyway, lets just end with harrassing text messages, and police calls, police visits, etc.
I have washed my hands of these people, and they will become non-existant to me. I know its not "healthy" to react to the situation, but I know that my children and I are soooooo much better off without them!
Onto bigger and better stuff now..I just had to get that off my chest! lol
The Olympic Torch was in Hobbema yesterday, and I had deactivated my facebook-but reactivated it, because I wanted to see if anyone from Hobbema had pictures up! Low and behold, my sister did! The pictures were great, and you could seriously feel the excitement just from looking at the pictures! The Torch is coming to Lethbridge tomorrow evening, so we're going to bundle our boys up and go see it. The coolest thing is, it's coming into Leth from the westside, and according to the Olympic website, the Olympic Flame is going to travel across the High Level Bridge in an old fashion train car. Isn't that so unique? I can't wait to keep some pictures, Doug is also taking our camcorder. I don't have my zoom lens, but I still hope I'll get some good shots! Oh, and on Monday, the Torch is headed out to Standoff; so we're going to go for that as well. We have to be IN Standoff no later than 6:30am!!! Which means we need to be out of our house before 6 that morning! Oh well, its the one time we can chalk it up!!! LoL
Okay, off to play some Super Mario Bros. Wii...this game is sooooo addicting! lol TTYL
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment