Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Short but Sweet

I have been having a few rough days, so I am going to write up a quick entry, just to let my followers (who have indicated they follow, and those that have not..lol) know that this blog isn't as neglected as it may appear.

Afew random points off the top of my head;
 -Our Thanksgiving dinner was yummy! I made the big a$$ bowl of mashed potatoes, and my older boys and I baked some goodies (*picture to follow this post). We had afew guests, and one of the guests volunteered to bring the good ol' Turkey...we ALL agreed to arrive at the MIL's house at 3pm to eat, needless to say, we ate our dinner WITHOUT turkey as the main course, because said guest didn't arrive until a quarter to six!!!!! that's ALL I'll say about that..lol

- I've really been having quite the tests with my little guys, well my older 2. I know that I have to pick my battles, but some days are truly harder than others. Today, 4 out of the 5 of us, were in tears, because we were just so exhausted with the day, and everything. So tomorrow is a 100% RELAXED day for my 3 littles and I. My hubby is forever playing referee, but sometimes I think he's bias...lol jk

- **I've been dealing some with health issues lately, and again, did abit of internet researching. I just needed to have some sort of direction with what was going on with my body and my health., but I know I did it more for my own peace of mind (I didnt like feeling so 100% clueless). I was able to narrow some symptoms down, and made an appt to see our family doctor. He had some tests done, and was able to rule out some other stuff, but I'm glad he found out what was going on. I have been diagnosed with a certain condition that has been and IS affecting my equilibrium. The downside of this condition is, it is self-limited; meaning, there's no real "treatment" for it. It just has to run its course, and with that being said, I know that I have a rough journey ahead of me. But I've managed, and will continue to do so.....

I'm signing off now, but not before posting the picture I said I was going to post....ttyl!



** (I don't mean to make this description of my health related issues seem frightening, and very detrimental to my health. It is a very common condition I am told, but rest assured, I am still very very grateful and humbled to be as healthy as I can be. I know that it could've turned out to be far worse than it really is, but I am grateful to know that it will in time, get better! =) **

No comments: