Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Addicted/Obsessed/Captivated/Fanatic!!!!

  I've gone over the edge for real this time!

I am SOOOOO caught up in the tv series "Grey's Anatomy", it's NOT EVEN funny! Seriously.....I know that I didnt have much of a life to begin with, but NOW!!!! LoL... I brush off my family and friends (minus hubby&children of course!), because I would rather know what's going on with Meredith, and if Burke and Christina are doing better, or if Derek is FINALLY going to cave and leave Addison...etc.....sad, I know....but seriously, who knew something that was 100% FICTION would be sooooooooo captivating and appealing!!! This past weekend, my inlaws made sure that Doug and I knew we had a convocation at the University to attend, and I can tell you for a split second (ok..ok, truthfully speaking, probably a good ten minutes), I contemplated on getting all three boys ready, and sending them off with doug and the inlaws, so I could stay home and find out the lastest 411 with Grey's!!! LMFAO..then I thought "holy crap! am I really trying to maneuver my REAL life around this show?? so then I stepped back, and had to give my head a shake! lol needless to say, that very saturday night, what did I do? I moved the boys' tv/dvd player into their toy room and stayed holed up all night until the wee hours of morning, to get my "fix" of Grey's!!! LoL

  So how I came to this crazed addiction? I watched the lastest episode of season 6, and realized that I didnt know -wth- was going on...but just watching ONE episode, I was hooked! so I downloaded the entire Season One onto my iPod touch, and watched it in one night!!! lol Then the next night, (friday night), I went and bought Season Two; which I am halfway thru! lol....I know that I started watching this series a tad bit late, but better late than never...but the plus side, I can watch at anytime, and don't have to wait weekly to get my fill of it...lol....bonus!!!

This has totally pushed Twilight off the radar!!! Edward Cullllllllllllen who??? lol...( dont worry Edward, I still *heart* you!!!)....lol

Okay...back to reality, just getting ready for Halloween. Older boys' are thoroughly enjoying their bowling and soccer....baby boy R LOVES to try and crawl...he's at that creeping stage, where he creeps along, and you don't know exactly how he got from one side of the room to the other side.....lol

off to bed...so I can try have dreams of Grey's..lol =P


Isn't this just one of the BEST pictures??? lol.....yes, sad/crazed addict, oh well! lol

No comments: