Well beloved blog, you've only been up and running again, for how long?? not even 3 full days!
And already you are the cause of my lack of sleep! lol I have been going to bed very very late, which isn't fair to my sons, because it just means a very sleepy, not-so-much-fun mom! lol It is very safe to say that this here blog is my latest addiction! I used to think Facebook was, only because I was ADDICTED to the "weddingbook" application. But once I was actually married, it didnt seem as interesting. Hence, why I am spending so much time here! lol..... who knew that "blog candy" could be so much fun! I mean come on, custom blinkies, custom banners, different fonts, different html codes, a mass assortment of background themes, different "elements" to add..the list goes on and on!!! lol... (nerd-alert).
I'm a self proclaimed blogger! Everything I have and know so far, is thru trial and error! What a grand way to learn new stuff...noone to tell me whats right, whats wrong; just me, my thoughts, my ideas and the internet!!! lol
Okay....really need to get to sleep! I posted some new pics on my other blog, so if you know the way to get there, go and check'em out! =)
I loathe this quote, but I really really want to use it, so here's a little memory shaker;
"Body Break, by Hal Johnson and Joanne Macleod reminding you to, keep fit and have fun!"
....lmao...sad that I know that: whats even sadder is that I googled them the other day because I couldnt get that little saying out of my head!!!!!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment