My official "Kristen W. Many Bears Photography" blog is up and running. So make sure to go and check it out!
I have been doing my Christmas (YES! I'm already thinking about Christmas, who isnt??lol) "wishful thinking" wish list online, and there is just so much that I think I need. When in reality, I have all that I need. Its alright to want and wish though, right? lol my list consists of some wicked Sigma lens, as well as a Nikon speedlight flash!!! there are toooooo many different accessories that I would really like to own!! one day though, one day! I do though, want to start saving up for a speedlight flash. Although I am very much a natural light photographer, I want one of "those" flashes; the huge monstrosity that sits on top of your camera and makes you look so official! lol
Well, two of my three little guys are signed up for organized sports (soccer/bowling/swimming). So you can already guess that I'll be right there, trying to conceal myself going SNAP HAPPY! LoL.... but I tell myself "I'm not just doing this for myself, but for them! they'll want to look back one day and know that I was there, watching!..oh and can't forget Kahkoo and Kapees, oh and Gabba!!! they'll all want photos..see I'm doing it for more than myself!" LOL..yup, if you really knew the conversations I had with myself.....
Okay...I promised myself to be in bed before midnight, so be on the lookout for more entries (psstt...dont forget to check out forementioned blog!) nice and subtle that was! lol
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment