my two older D's and I are very very addicted to marshmellow strawberries, and just our luck, it's almost impossible to find them ANYWHERE in Leth!!!! I used to see them all over the place when we didn't have much of an interest in them, but now that we want some; their nowhere to be found! But thats how it usually goes right? lol
I haven't had time to blog or anything, because my 3 little guys and myself are all fighting our nasty colds and headcolds still....they're such resillient little boys though, they dont complain, whine or mope around the house....but they dont know that kind of attitude yet, I think because they're still too young.lol
Anyway...have to get to bed...really need my rest! I'll be back, hopefully tomorrow, with an even better post! lol
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment