* I'm back!!!!! I cannot believe I've been away from my beloved blog for this long! Obviously it's not my true "beloved" or else I wouldn't have neglected it for so long! Anyway, on with all the latest news in my Life. I think I'm doing this more for my own sake and sanity, then anyone else! I doubt anyone even remembers that this little blog exists!
*I am now a mother of 3 little boys. Dryden, Dominic and Reece! I am officially married to my one and only, Doug Many Bears. I am still adjusting to the whole name change. I've been Kristen Wildcat for over 24 years, so to suddenly change, lets just say its hard! LoL
*I'm still very much involved with digital photography, and have expanded my boundaries quite abit. Up to date, I've shot a wedding, did some newborn shoots, alot of scenery shots, action shots, etc. It's been alot of fun. I really need to get the word out in the 403, that I really want to update my "portfolio". As well as prefect my skills; thus finding new models, locations and projects to try!
*Sorry for jumping all over the place, from family life, to photography. But as my title states, my blog is dedicated to photography first, then family. In true essences, I cannot and will not put anything before my little guys or my hubby, but here in blog world, anything is possible! lol
*Okay, I know that I still need to do A TON of updating, (after spending about 5 hours in total tonight, just configuring it), and putting my new title+photos "gadget" `which I LOVE btw....my blog still is not up to par. I need to add a link for my © copyright photos to be showcased,as well as afew others that I would like add.
*According to my clock, its 1:32am thursday morning, and I really need to get some shut eye!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see more of your work.
Post a Comment