I've neglected my poor Edward, and pretty much the entire "Twilight" frenzy, since I've jumped onto the Grey's Anatomy roller coaster!!! lol
Don't get me wrong, I still think Edward -aka- Rob Patts. is as DREAMY as ever; but the unending drama that Grey's is all about, well its a tough decision to choose my favorite! lol
New Moon was showing allllll over last night, as an advance showing, but Carolyn and I decided to wait until all the teens/tweens watched first..lol which is alright with me, because hopefully we'll have a subtle and somewhat calm theatre/audience when we go haha...
Well it's official....I've started selling/giving away alot of my baby boy's small clothes and baby equipment. I've had afew small small remorseful thoughts about him being our last baby (about me having the T.L), but honestly know that I couldn't handle nor imagine MORE children. My three boys are tops, and all that matter! I've tried to talk about the possibilites of us becoming foster parents or maybe even adopting, but Doug is set in his ways of telling me in a gentle way "no"...LoL. Don't get me wrong, he loves children and would love to add to our family, but he said that our responsibilty is to our sons and raising them solely. He also said with foster parenting and adopting, that it would be hard because we would become so attached to the child/ren (me especially!!! lol), etc. He makes afew great points, but so do I. lol anyway...
One of Doug's cousins sent me a link (and shout out on FB), about a photography&writing contest that the Globe and Mail is putting up. I've honestly spent alot of time pondering over this contest, and whether or not I feel my skills are good enough to submit some stuff. I think the Grand Prize would be soooooo cool, but know that I do have a very very long shot! The deadline is 11/22/09. I have a small folder on my desktop that has afew of my selected images for the contest...now it's just submitting them....I'll let u know if I do or not lol (I'm a chicken....lol)
Oh man...my oldest is at that stage where he wants to know WHY things are the way they are. Seriously, he'll ask "Why", then I go to answer him, then he replies back with another "but why mom?", then thats followed with "oh...why mom?"....its hard to try not get agitated, *yes, I'm a bad mommy lol*, but I know he's just curious about how the World works. I always do my best to answer him, and not show that I'm frustrated, because he's so young and is just being his small innocent self. He deserves to know that his questions are important, and that I'll do my best to help him gain a better understanding. Doug was telling me that he was reading some articles, and that was one of the points; as parents, when our children are asking a bunch of questions and want to know WHY; we should tell them, and if we don't know the answer, let them know we'll find out the answer together. Don't ever belittle your child/ren, and make them feel as if what they're asking isn't important.
I think I've about covered it all, for this entry. LoL my next post may begin with "dear diary"...haha an inside joke with my sister! lol
Oh...as of this moment, my 3 boys and I were suppose to be on the road, heading North, to visit my family for a good 4-5 days. But instead, we're all sick with head colds, and have gotten over the fevers and chills. But still have the stuffy heads, runny noses, and my little Reecey is teething 3 more teeth to boot. So we're at home for the weekend-as usual! lol
* I've told Doug that if Edward comes to the door looking for me, well, the reality is I'll have to leave with him*....hahaha! =P
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment