We were in and out of the hospital- checking too see if my "braxton hicks" contractions were indeed the real thing or not...LoL We walked around Costco, and the new Superstore that had opened on the southside of our city.....
"We" consisted of my wonderful "boyfriend" (now husband) at the time; my mom and two sisters; my sister in law and my mother in law.......the baby was the first neice/nephew as well as the first grandchild for the grandparents....so ALOT of anticipation lol
Well fast forward 12-24 hours and on September 4, 2005- My firstborn son was born! And such an amazing little man! I cannot believe that tomorrow he will be six years old. He's grown into his own personality, and is such a joy to have around. Yes, we clash-him and I, but he's still my nynen..... He's VERY strong willed and determined when he sets his mind to something. He is very patient and such a GREAT example to his younger brothers! He has a tough exterior, but is so loving and sweet. He's never too busy for hugs and cuddles from any of us. He LOVES BBQ chips and iced tea, as well as chocolate timbits.....He's always been a fan of steak and cheesecake (he sure has a healthy palette)
He's a gamer at heart, but knows that reading and colouring and printing/writing are still VERY VERY important. =)
I love you so incredibly much, my little Jackson Brian (he picks and chooses when he wants his first name omitted for the day..LOL but he sure loves his entire name now, and knows what each name in his full name represents.)
**im on the laptop, so there's no picture folders on here- the picture I will include is the one I had taken in the van before we drove too the boys' school for Dry's VERY first day of GRADE.ONE!!!**
Needless to say, you can clearly see how THRILLED he is...LoL =P
Tomorrow is a swimming party with a pizza party @ his favorite pizza joint- Pizza Hut!!! ((how many more times can I say pizza in one sentence lol)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, D.J.B.MB!!! <3
Post a Comment