Wednesday, February 16, 2011

9-10 months away...really????

Wow.....talk about BRUTAL..


I cannot believe I haven't written in my blog for almost 9-10 months!!!!


I am sorry....but I doubt my "followers" are even followers anymore.LOL


Oh well, the sad thing is....I havent written any entry in soooooo long. YET I log onto my blog acct EVERY.SINGLE.DAY......why you ask? to read up and catch up on the blogs that I follow *smacks head*...crazy eh?


Anyway..in these past months, SOOO much has happened. I cannot get into most of it, because it would take more than a simple entry...but lets just say; I've gained new friends, lost old friends. Stopped putting others before my own happiness; have grown to love my husband even more than ever-its possible, I thought I loved him more than enough already...little did I know, I would just grow more and more love for him lol....I ran an 8K race....I got very very sick....am slowly reclaiming my health....still very much adore and admire my three little guys....etc....... Life Is GREAT.....God, our Creator..is amazing. I owe all that I am, and more. to Him....and I'll end with this...the Power of Prayer is Strong. <3

No comments: