Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I've learned.

In this past year, I've grown more than I ever thought possible. I can tell you, that along with a significant weight loss- comes a drastic increase in pseudo "self confidence" and especially, more attention from others. That last part has caused me to take a realistic trip to "hell and back". If it were not for the unconditional LOVE and SUPPORT of my mom and stepdad, my sons and my spouse- I have absolutely NO.CLUE where I would be standing today. Most importantly, the one person/spirit who did not give up on me; who helped me and held me when I was so close to the point of no return; who gave me even the smallest glimmer of Hope and Strength...my Creator....our Father Almighty. In this past year, I've gained the strongest testimony of our Father and his love for each and every one of us. I've gained more appreciation for "Life" and all those around me, even if I do not know them. We are all here for a reason and if all else fails- as long as we show love and genuine compassion for others, we'll be content and at peace with ourselves.

I also have thought countless thoughts about how we are each given tests. It's not about how fast we succeed or accomplish or conquer these tests- it's about HOW BADLY we know we can PERSERVERE these tests. The biggest life lesson I've learned in my mere 27 years on this planet is- I am important, I am loved and that noone and nothing can break me down. As well as the simple notion that life is so precious, and such a beautiful blessing that we get to experience day after day. I've gained a deeper love for my husband, children, family and freinds than I could ever express.


I learned that I can do anything, and I mean anything. I learned that people who love you will do anything for you. I learned that people who don't know you, would give anything to ease the burden or pain you are feeling. I learned the true and honest meaning of charity. I learned that prayer is the most powerful tool available to us.

<3 Kristen!

No comments: